Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Who does Charlie look like?

Since he was born, people have asked us who we think Charlie looks like. My answer has changed as he has gotten bigger and started to change in his looks. At times, I thought he looked more like Will. Other times, I thought he had his own look. I never really thought that he looked a lot like JJ, except for his hair color (it is getting lighter all the time). However, I think I was wrong!
 On JJ's birthday I was looking through old pictures on Facebook so I could put a baby picture of him up as my profile picture. When I was looking at the pictures, I ran across this one...


This was taken when JJ was about 2 1/2 months old. Now compare it to this one...

This was taken of Charlie at 3 months. I guess he does look like JJ!

No comments: