Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Charlie --3 Months



Since I wrote the last post about Charlie turning 3 months old on my phone, I didn't include much information. So, I wanted to tell a little more about him.
He is still such an easy baby. He sleeps from about 10 at night until 6:30 or later in the morning. He sleeps in the bassinet by our bed. Some mornings he will go back to sleep if I put him in our bed when he first wakes up and sleep until 8 or so. After his morning bottle and a little awake time, he settles in for a long morning nap. The afternoon is spent going back and forth between eating and napping. He still takes 6 ounces at a time,  but I think it is almost time to move him up to 7 ounce bottles.
He enjoys being in his swing. I think he likes being able to see the boys easier and he loves the music that it plays. Charlie adores his older brothers! He will twist his head around to try to find them if he hears them talking. They get the best laughs and smiles out of him!
He is starting to chew on his fingers and he loves to hold on to a burp cloth or blanket. He still is not a fan of the pacifier but doesn't really suck his thumb very often.

Here are a couple of pictures from this month that I haven't already posted.

Showing off his tummy (3/2/2012)


Hanging out with Daddy (3/9/2012)


Asleep across my lap. This is how he falls asleep most nights (3/20/2012)






No comments: