Will celebrated his first Valentine's Day today. For his gift he got a toy that he can push and that will convert to a ride on toy from us and Gammy and Papa. He also got some bubbles. He hasn't quite figured out how to push the toy, but he loves to play with the little spinner on the front. He loves to watch the bubbles and try to touch them.
I got beautiful flowers and candy from "my boys." Burt had them waiting in my office for me when I got to work today. I got a dozen pink roses from Will and a dozen peach roses from Burt. They made such a pretty bouquet together and my office smelled so nice.
Here are some pictures from Valentine's Day. The first two are Will checking out his new toy.
Looking at the bubbles...
Playing with his card from Gammy and Papa.
Mommy's Little Valentine.

1 comment:
Such a cutie!! I am glad that you all had a wonderful valentine's day!
Post a Comment