Thursday, March 8, 2007

March 8, 2007- 26 week doctor's appointment

I had my monthly doctor's appointment today. All went well. They did my glucose screen which I passed and we got to hear Baby Will's heartbeat. He apparantly didn't like the pressure of the wand on him so he tried to move away from it. He even kicked it a couple of times! The doctor was able to chase him down and get a good listen. I am scheduled to go back in a month for my next appointment and I will have another ultrasound! After that, I will start going to the doctor every two weeks.
We will leave for Ohio tomorrow afternoon. We are excited to see everyone and to have a relaxing spring break!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good to talk to you last night and to hear that all is going well! How fun to laugh with you and share stories :) I can't wait to see you in TWO days!!

I love you,
Deb

AMT said...

I hope you had a great trip to OH. I am expecting to see some more pics on this page!