We realized that some of you may not know the name that we have chosen for our little man. Although we have had some great name suggestions, such as Brutus, we have chosen a more traditional name! We have decided to name him William Burton and plan to call him Will. He will be named William after my Grandpa Turner (it was his middle name) and my Uncle Bill. He will be the fourth generation of Hollandsworth men to have Burton as his middle name. It is nice to have a name picked out for him and to be able to refer to him as something other than "the baby."
We had a lot of fun registering for Baby Will last weekend. We spent the day in Little Rock and registered at Target and Walmart. We have also registered at Babies R Us and picked out the nursery theme. It is a cute barnyard theme that we really like. It still doesn't feel real that in a few months we will be bringing a baby boy home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Mike wants to call him "Big Willie." You won't have a problem with that, right?
-Amber
This cracks me up (the "Big Willie") question, because I keep wanting to call him "Little Willie," but I don't think his father would be too happy about that.
I know, I know--way to class up the blog by posting a slightly off-color comment.
Post a Comment