Tuesday, January 9, 2007

January 9, 2007--IT'S A BOY!


We had our ultrasound today and found out that we are having a baby boy! It was amazing to watch him move around. He started out pretty calm, then got tired of the pushing of the wand and started moving a lot. We got to see his heart, his little feet, arms, legs and several great shots of his face. It was amazing!
I am measuring right at 17 weeks which agrees with the other two ultrasounds. All went well with the doctor's appointment and I seem to be right on track. I will go back to the doctor in a month.

4 comments:

cocky269 said...

Congratulations! Baby boys are so special and they LOVE their Momma's!!

Anonymous said...

Imagine my surprise to see my picture on the blog! It was great to be with you over Christmas and I'm already looking forward to your next visit home......especially the baby shower! What a thrill to know that I am being blessed with a nephew. Makes me remember bringing my first baby boy home 15 years ago!
Love you,
Deb

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see you all and bring the baby things.
KISSES FROM BETH

cocky269 said...

When do we get to see a picture of Baby H?