So, I guess I must have started to show more last week. On Friday, a teacher at the academy told me that I finally look pregnant. I also had a few people come up to me in the past couple of days to ask when I was due or ask if I was pregnant. My favorite comment came from a little boy in the class that I am the aide in. He came up to me on Friday and told me that my baby was getting bigger!
All is going well with the pregnancy. I am now 20 weeks-half way there! The baby is starting to move more. I have been feeling movements off and on since around Christmas. I felt the first real kick a couple of weeks ago. He seems more active during the evenings.
Burt and I are both busy with work. Classes started back at the university a couple of weeks ago. Burt is teaching three classes and a lab. I am still working at the academy, but I am leaving early on Tuesday and Thursday to teach a lab at the university. I am really enjoying being back in the chemistry world!
My next doctor's appointment is February 7th. I am looking forward to hearing our little guy's heartbeat again and getting an update on his progress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great news! Sounds like you're feeling great and everything is going according to plan--praying that it stays that way!
Love,
Andrea
Post a Comment