It is hard to believe that John is already 22 months old! He turned 22 months on January 30th. He enjoyed playing in the snow we had this month and playing with all of his toys from Christmas, especially "Cat-Cat."
On December 31st, I was playing ball with JJ and we were counting the balls as we put them in a toy and he counted to 7! When I put John to bed I will say "I love you to the moon and..." and JJ will say "BACK!"
Here are a few pictures from the past month.
Asleep in his crib with all of his friends. Notice that he jammies are zipped up the back? If we don't put them on him backwards (we have to cut the feet out of them) then he will undress and take off his diaper and pee out the side of the crib! So, every nap and night, he is in backwards jammies. (1/4/11)
"cheese" (1/5/11)
Enjoying the snow (1/10/11)
Brothers in hats (1/10/11)
Play time (1/11/11)
Feeding himself applesauce (1/16/11)
We moved him from his high chair to the booster chair on January 23, 2011
JJ wanted to wear underwear...this was my compromise! (1/26/11)
John Jackson-22 months old (1/30/11)
Coloring with Will (1/30/11)

No comments:
Post a Comment