Saturday, August 21, 2010

John-16 Months Old



John turned 16 months old on July 30th. He is trying to talk more now and still loves it when we sing. He still likes "Twinkle, Twinkle", "God Made the Big Round Sun", and "If You're Happy & You Know It." On July 1st, John said "kittie" and on the 5th he said "cup."
We found three more teeth this month. On the 1st we found a molar on the top left--tooth number 9. On the 10th, we found the top and bottom molars on the right--numbers 10 & 11.
John loves to play with Will. He thinks that everything that his big brother does is wonderful. I love watching them together.
John loves to play outside. He likes to run around the yard and play in the boys' little pool. I am constantly amazed at how dirty he can get. He truly has fun and just enjoys life.
He also gives great hugs and kisses. He is very loving and sweet. We had some friends over who have a baby. John went to his room and kept bringing out things for the baby and would put them in her carrier. The sweetest part was when he came walking down the hall dragging his blanket behind him and gave it to the baby. He just melts my heart when he gives me that big smile that lights up his face!
Here are a few pictures from John's month.

Our sweet boy (7/1)


John with his stuffed animals (7/3)


Helping clean (7/6)


Sprinkler fun (7/10)


Dirty boy (7/10)


Pillowcase cape (7/17)


Trying to be like his big brother (7/25)


John LOVES his stuffed animals (7/26)


I heard some strange noises coming from the kitchen one day. When I walked in, this is what I found. (7/29)


Playing with the kitchen toys--16 months old (7/30)

No comments: